Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dear Blog, Sorry!

Dear Blog, sorry I have neglected you for so long, yes I have become completely pre-occupied with those two Blokes and other infatuations such as shops, boat sheds, old men and all things mint green. I know I have spent most of my time with them..... yes laughing at their quirks and falling for their charms, but believe me when I say they are finally out of the picture, they are burnt to disc and finished with. I promise I will devote my attention back to you. sorry , forgive me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dirty Dirty Dirty Walls aka PANDO!! Well I have finally made it on here to post a comment or two... I sent Midgewipe an email slamming her for announcing her pending marrage, I am yet to have a reply. I have been mucking around on Myspace and have a page, I've put the link below, hopefully you can see it. Anyway always remember "Get it right, Get it right get it tight!"

http://www.myspace.com/jetset_nz

6:54 PM  
Blogger afirmatron said...

hey hey, checked out your space and seems like you have some ladies on the line, ohhhh, excellent dance routiene action by the way. will spend some time reading your personal secrets to the ladies this week.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home