Sunday, August 06, 2006

Birds and the Bees.

This week has been totally devoted to the absorption on honey info. The things I have found out about honey and how we could almost save the world with it is astounding. If only I knew earlier, it would have saved me from losing 12kgs in Cambodia, going grey from the fear of developing dry socket and a helpful handy remedy to a friend with bad gingivitis breath. So where’s my character to drive this honey/bees story.'Where is the stooory' as Richard would say. There could be a possibility of a character in Middlemarch. Need to talk to him and get the scoop. Mavis at the market likes to chat, but I need someone who needs to tell.

Had a very intense interview with my randomly selected research subject. There is a man who is passionate about birds. Even his eyes are as piercing as birds. Need to look into the ways of the Ornithological Society and see what I can uncover for a reserch angle.

Tips not to forget when bird watching.
Tip 1: When waiting to catch a bird, never look them in the eye!
Tip 2: If you aint gonna band it, no point catchin it.


Line of the week: 'I love you but I've chosen darkness'. I can't wait to use that on someone.

Kat Baulu : What about, "Take me to where you cry at night." Does that make it to your top 10 list of best lines?

Afirmatron: 'Ok that by far wins line of the week. I love it. Definately using that one some time soon. You may collect the weekly prize by texting this number 09840980955.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat Baulu said...

What about, "Take me to where you cry at night." Does that make it to your top 10 list of best pick up lines?

4:37 AM  
Blogger afirmatron said...

ok that by far wins. I love it. Definately using that one some time soon.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home